To arrange your group’s visit to the Oregon Film Museum, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 503-325-2203.
The Heritage Museum welcomes all groups to enjoy the various galleries through self-guided tours. There are no guided tours of the Heritage Museum at this time.
All school groups within Clatsop County enjoy free admission to our museums. Other school groups will receive discounted admission prices. To arrange your group’s visit, please email email@example.com or call us at 503-325-2203.
The Flavel House Museum welcomes groups of 15-20* people to explore the beauty and history of the Flavel House through docent-led tours. Tours begin at the Carriage House Visitor’s Center with an introductory video. A guide will then take you through each room on both the first and second floors of the Museum, including the kitchen and butler’s pantry. These tours are approximately 60 minutes in length, with the time given at the end of the tour to explore the house, grounds, and Carriage House Visitor’s Center.
- Adult group admission is $6.00 per person. Free admission is offered for the group leader and motorcoach operator.
- Advance registration is required for all groups. Reservations should be made at least two weeks in advance. For groups larger than 20, we ask for at least one month’s notice. Please use our Group Tour Request Form fields.
- *Groups over 20 people can be divided into smaller groups and guided separately.
- A Tour Coordinator will be in touch within two business days and work with you to find a date and time for your visit.
- Please make your reservations at least 2 weeks in advance of your visit.
- Payment for tours can be either made in advance or at the beginning of the tour via cash, check, or credit card.
- Bus drivers may discharge their passengers at the entrance to the Flavel Carriage House Visitor Center at 714 Exchange Street before relocating to on-street parking where available.